Haridwar & Rishikesh Trip
03 Nights / 04 Days
Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Delhi
Call For Assistance:
Day 01: Delhi – Haridwar
Arrive at Delhi Airport/Railway Station. You’ll be transferred to Haridwar in an air-conditioned vehicle. Check into the hotel. Haridwar is one of the major holiest places for Hindus. Haridwar means a ‘gateway to God’. There are many places of historic and religious importance in Haridwar and its neighboring towns. You can attend the most sacred ‘Ganga Aarti’ in the evening at Har Ki Pauri. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Haridwar Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Mansa Devi and Chandi Devi Temple (both of which are mountain-top temples on either side of the holy Ganga) by ropeway or on foot. Later visit the Daksheswara Mahadev Temple (temple dedicated to Lord Shiva). In the evening, return back to the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Haridwar – Rishikesh
After an early morning Breakfast, proceed to Rishikesh. You will be directly taken to the Neelkanth Mahadev temple (35 Km | 1 Hour from Rishikesh). The temple is ancient and situated at an altitude of 1675 m. The temple is said to be built after a great mythological episode when Lord Shiva drank the venom that came from the ocean during ‘Samudra Manthan’. This caused Lord Shiva’s throat to turn blue and thus, the name Neelkanth. After darshan visit the Laxman Jhula. In the evening, return back to the hotel. Stay overnight at a hotel in Rishikesh.
Day 04: Rishikesh – Delhi
After breakfast, you’ll be transferred to Delhi airport/railway station. Tour Ends.
- 03 Nights and 04 Days Stay In Respective Rooms for a Couple
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner in Hotels
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- 10% Discount on Additional Food, Beverages, and Laundry
- Complimentary use of Hotel Recreational Facility
- Children below 5 Yrs Complimentary Sharing with Parents
- Pick Up and Drop from Delhi Railway Station / Airport
- All Land Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Car as Per Itinerary
- Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges, and Permit Charges
- All applicable Taxes.
For More Detailed Itinerary, Please Contact Us.